Thursday, 4 August 2011

People

Have you ever heard the saying 'the more people I meet the more I love my dog/cat/aardvark/whatever'? How true it is........

I cannot go into specifics but there are more people than a few pissing me off right now.....

There are those who think they are BIG and important and try to bully those they see as 'weaker'

There are those who are so wrapped up in their own wants and needs no one else matters a damn

Thinking about it they are mostly interchangeable aren't they? People who think they are better than the rest of us be it through having more money/position/power....

There are days I wish I knew how to hate. But I cannot spare that powerful an emotion on these poor deluded souls.

Then there are days, like today, when I just want to cry at the injustice of it all.......

Come on, Bailey, let's you and I go walk the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment