Sunday, 27 November 2011

My Turn Today

For a kitty pile that is.

I had just sat on the floor to check my inboxes when I felt a little furry person on my back. Then another one. I couldn't get up without throwing them off. STEVE!!! He is never here when I need him.....

He finally came in from the garden by which time Sam and Ella are settling down for a snooze.

Lights, camera and that is sure to lead to action.......

Please keep still Mum......




Bored with this game now....yeah me too......



Ace, BTW is HUGE. No photo's of her today but take my word for it she is MASSIVE. I will photograph her tomorrow. She had a swim in her WUP bowl today on the kitchen table. Steve and I sat talking to her and she nibbled our fingers and clothes. Later she was shouting about something. Steve said 'bet she's got no water'. Sure enough no food or water. Clever little big girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment