Saturday, 14 January 2012

Still Alive!

Yes, I am still alive.

Not necessarily in the same place, but still alive.

Let me explain.....

I am in the midst of changing from one PC to another. Today I was moving stuff over in earnest (I do have lots of 'stuff').

I had bookmarked my blog on IE8 which is where I have always worked from.

I made the clock and tried to copy and paste but IE8 was having none of it.

I can read my blog there but I can't do anything with it.

Marvellous.

Luckily I had already installed Google Chrome as IE8 doesn't let me read other blogs in full so I was already doing that in chrome.

So now I am having to work in Chrome.

Not overjoyed at the prospect, but at least I can still tell my tales every day.

Not that there is much to tell today.....

Got up.

Cleaned duckies.

Ate.

Felt tired.

Went to bed.

Hopefully tomorrow will be more exciting?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment