Saturday, 18 February 2012

Brief

Keeping this brief today as we have weather issues....

What?!

No, I know that doesn't make sense, but it is very windy today and it has an effect on our broadband connection. I think I have mentioned that we are an awful long way from the exchange. Mostly it just means a very slow speed. But when it's windy slow is almost stationery. With lots of freezing screens. And frayed tempers.

So I will be brief.

Saturday so I didn't have to get up early.

Ducks.....fed, chatted and bathed. The babies both loved the bath today....

Look at that cute expression! And all the splashes!

I made some soap. We bought some egg shaped moulds in the week so I wanted to see how they would turn out. Also did a couple of duckies too......

I won't turn them out until tomorrow to make sure they have set properly.

And that is pretty much it for today.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit more interesting.....




No comments:

Post a Comment