Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Positive and Negative

One of those days....for every positive thing that happened something negative cancelled it out. I suppose of I were an optimist I would say, each time a not so good thing happened, something wonderful occurred.

But I'm not.

So I won't.

Positive - Steve started the duck house prototype.

Negative - Steve left doing the duck house prototype.

Positive - I did some teeny knitting

Negative - I lost the one remaining teeny knitting needle I have (other one is improvised from a bodkin)

Ducks are lovely

Ducks aren't selling

5 watchers on eBay chair

0 bids on eBay chair

See what I mean? All seems to be going well, then something else negates it.

And being a rather negative sort of person that makes it a not so good day.

Tomorrow will be better.


No comments:

Post a Comment